Friday, October 17, 2008

A Reminder - The Fun of Being Young!!!!

I vaguely remember the days when getting a new pair of hockey gloves was the highlight of the week. There was nothing quite like the excitement of breaking in a new baseball glove, getting a new bat or pair of skates. Boy I miss those days!!! I'm lucky enough to be reminded of how fantastic that time of life was because of the enjoyment I see in my nieces and nephews when they get something new that invigorates them. Got this picture of my "surrogate nephew" Jeremy who was walking on air because of his new hockey gloves. Break them in well and enjoy Jeremy, because those days go by faster then you think!!! GO ILLINI......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The gloves are working like a charm, and hopefully I'll be fishing out a milestone goal from the back of the net with those gloves this year. We play number 5th and 7th ranked teams in roller hockey November 1st-2nd. So hopefully we can make a name for ourselves